Knits and Lace and Bare Shoulders


cardigan, bra, snake earring: H&M - sweater worn as dress: Ebay - tights: Pimkie - boots: Texto

The temperatures be dropping like DAYUM, and it's just at that level where you can wear some big knits and leave your coat, gloves and hat at home. Aka the only part of winter that I can actually deal with for more than about a month, and it's still just autumn! It's supposed to be a really harsh winter this year, and I'm kind of in denial about it. I mean, bring on Christmas, but leave the bone chilling temperatures at home plz :(

Anyway, a change of temperatures usually also brings a renewal of style influences and inspiration along, for me at least. And right now (inspired by the Zara collection once again) I'm totally utterly into hints of lingerie and lace paired with loose knits and casually bared shoulders. Sort of like these images of perfection:



Source: 1, 2, 3

So that was the sort of look I tried to recreate with my own pieces. Sadly, I don't own a lingerie slip type dress, but I used lace tights and a bra strap which is basically the same thing (except not at all).

SO! Bare shoulders and lingerie, what do you reckon?


17 comments

  1. + perfecte winged liner! Love deze look, lekker nonchalant maar stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great transitional look! So effortless yet put together. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik dacht eerst dat het meisje op de tweede foto haar lingeriejurkje had gecombineerd met een lichtblauw mannenhemd. Niet dus. Maar dat zou ik eigenlijk wel leuk vinden staan. Anyhoe, ik ben fan van de trend. <3 Lief, zacht, sensueel en sexy all in one. En je kan het op zoveel verchillende manieren stijlen.
    ( Je staat trouwens ongelooflijk mooi op de tweede foto! (: )

    ReplyDelete
  4. ik dacht dat eerst ook, vandaar dat ik die foto heb gekozen! met blazer vind ik het net iets minder. En dankjeweeeeel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Je zal het vast al veel vaker hebben gehoord maar wat lijk jij op Katy Perry!
    www.lovethefabric.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. giiiiiiiiiiirl: http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.be/2011/12/katy-perry-ripped-me-off.html :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sexah! Heel mooi gecombineerd met je lace panties.
    Kouder hoeft voor mij ook echt niet, ik voel nu al amper mn handen..
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dayum, gurl! U so sexay, must be a model!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love this outfit! Die oorbel is wel leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loooove your hair like that. And yeah totally feeling that inspo lately, I am about to g out and buy some slips to wear until awesome coats.


    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Heel mooi! Mooi kleurenpallet, past heel goed bij je. En zeer sexy met de kanten panty's!


    X Sara


    http://windowonmywardrobe.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this look, and I think the second picture is the most beautiful picture of you EVER. You are so gorgeous. I definitely love the lingerie-and-bare shoulder look, although I don't think I'd ever personally wear it anywhere except in private for my husband. Hehe. He gets exclusive peeks.

    I really want your orange sweater, though. It looks so very cozy.

    ReplyDelete