Greys, Blacks and Transparency


sweater: H&M - dress: Selected - marked down to just 27,63€! - socks: New Look - boots: Dream in Green


So, this isn't exactly my most cheery outfit, but as you might have noticed I'm more into dark colours and neutrals these days. I'd say this outfit is like the winter version of this one featuring my gorgeous Grecian COS dress: anthracite grey, loose fitting, midi length and minimalist. Also, an outfit that doesn't really look as good in pictures as it does in real life but you'll have to take my word on that one!

I remember wearing my over the knee socks ALLLL the time when I was majorly into the retro schoolgirl look, but now I feel either too sexy or too cutesy when I pull them out. This transparent dress by Selected was just the kind of garment to help me incorporate knee socks into my current style again. I can't wait for warmer weather so I can wear the dress with nothing but some (heeled) sandals though, nothing beats a beautiful dress with bare legs and some elegant shoes (except obviously pizza).

ANYWAY, I need to go wash my hair now because I seriously don't think my hair has ever been as gross as it is now. For real.

So, the outfit: boring or not? :-D


12 comments

  1. Die lipstick is echt gorgeous bij jou! Love it :)
    xoxo
    Joppe
    www.starttofashion.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not boring at all, I love this, and I love how you incorporated knee socks for extra warmth and an extra stylish layer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the hint of skin gives these a real bump into interesting territory! I like the different textures and when it gets cold, that is all you can really do to be warm and cool. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your outfit is awesome....i loved your Suede Shoes !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super leuk gedaan met dat stukje doorschijnend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this black outfit is just perfect for winter fall....that's really looking stunning..loved your high heel sandals...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! Already looking forward to that summer outfit post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the purple lips trend! {your hair does not look gross btw} .
    Have a great Saturday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha well this was before it got TOO DIRTY TO HANDLE :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not boring, heel mooi & sober.
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your lips look awesome'

    http://fashionisthelimit.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn! I think I need this dress right now. Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete