Boohoo.com Haul

Oi! A while ago I got a very cool message in my mailbox from the sweet people behind Boohoo.com, a UK based webshop that is looking to expand its reach throughout Western Europe. They offered me a bunch of items of my own choice, to introduce me to Boohoo. To which I obviously said: "WHAT YES OK I CAN DO THAT ABSOLUTELY". I mean, I'm not into every collaboration that is offered to me (I turn a lot of things down), but Boohoo is definitely something I thought you guys would enjoy.

So! These are the items I ended up picking. I went for a mix of some fanciful garments (the crop top, the tinsel bomber and the sequined evening gown), one silhouette I've been lusting over for ages (the bare shoulder blouse) and some pieces I knew I'd wear to death (the sweaters).



Get them here: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

 I don't know about you but I've actually known the webshop for quite some time now, from British bloggers I follow. You could describe them as an online version of Primark: very affordable, trendy pieces in a multitude of different styles. So if you are ever in need of a last minute party dress, a cute present or a low priced item to finish a certain outfit just so: Boohoo.com is definitely a great destination. Especially if you live nowhere near a Primark or just can't deal with the ridiculous mess and crowds that are always a big part of the Primark Experience.

The specifics: prices range from about 8€ for a basic dress to about 90€ for a head to toe sequined number, so you're bound to find something that is within your price range. Shipping is free for any order over 25€ (if you pick 10 items max.) or 5€ for a lower priced order, which I love all the way. Regarding the quality, I'd say you get what you pay for. The quality is comparable to what you'd get at H&M, ASOS, New Look or Forever21, with some items ranking slightly lower and some items ranking slightly higher. With regards to the sizing I'd say they size small-ish, so order a size up when in doubt.

Obviously I haven't had the chance to wear and photograph EVERYTHING yet, but here are two of the pieces I got.




Let me just break it down for you: the bomber is definitely one of my favourite pieces. It's fully lined and made of a Christmassy, tinsel-like fabric. And it makes me feel super fancy and professional! The cold shoulder top looks a bit different on me than on the model because I rolled up the sleeves (makes the proportions work better on me). It's kind of see-through but I don't mind that personally as that's always the case with airy white tops.


So! Have you ever ordered from Boohoo.com? They have some amazing party dresses right now so that's a great tip for the holidays.


16 comments

  1. Oh my the bomber jacket is marvellous!!! Cant wait to see how you will style the rest! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw, dat jasje is echt geniaal! Ik snap alleen echt niet wat voor stof het is haha, maar het ziet er prachtig uit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik hou van Boohoo.com! Echt een leuke online winkel. Ik heb ongeveer dezelfde ervaringen: kwaliteit is inderdaad in overeenstemming met de prijs en de maten vallen redelijk klein. Die bomber staat je heel leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  4. google "tinsel", typisch kerstslinger materiaal maar dan met kortere sprieten en zachter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heel mooi, die bomber is echt geweldig!

    ReplyDelete
  6. google "tinsel", typisch kerstslinger materiaal maar dan met kortere sprieten en zachter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see you in that golden dress :), I definitely need that "wasted" crop top ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. My God, such nice Christmas sweaters.

    Zo wil ik al keilang eentje hebben! Enig idee hoe ze juist leveren? (Ik heb altijd problemen in mijn straat met pakjes die me niet bereiken :|)


    Ben benieuwd naar een foto van jou met de jurk! Supermooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. heb je gezien dat ze net een actie hebben met korting op de truien? GOGOGO! Mijn pakje werd door het hoofdkantoor in Nederland verstuurd maar @Karolien - peachesandpeaches heeft er al besteld dus zij kan je ongetwijfeld helpen. En anders laten leveren op je werk of bij ouders, vrienden of grootouders als je twijfelt? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amai wat een bestelling, leuke stuks! En wow wat een jurk, die zou ik eens heel graag in een post zien ;)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You picked up so many lovely goodies! I'm in love with the tinsel bomber and also the gold dress. You are going to look stunning in that xx

    www.jessthetics.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot WAIT to see you in the evening gown. That looks amazing. And also, the bomber is so completely you, it's perfect. I love all of the items you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bunch of stuuuuff :O Boohoo does have some very nice items, I really love their sweaters too.

    http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ja, ik laat meestal leveren bij de mama en de papa, want die zijn toch de hele dag thuis :) Bedankt voor de kortingstip trouwens!


    En oh noes, nu heb je me nog een coole blog getoond die ik helemaal wil lezen... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. ach, het is weekend, neem het ervan! :D

    ReplyDelete