Sick Day in Joggings and Converse Rock Craftsmanship


top: Zara - jogging trousers: Selected Femme - motor vest: Forever21 - sneakers: c/o Converse Rock Craftsmanship - beanie: ASOS

Typical sick day outfit from last week. I'm basically wearing my pyjamas here. In fact, I usually only wear this top to bed. Even though it's pretty cool. I've had it for about 5 years now and I don't know why but it has just turned into a sleep-top over the years. I don't know about you, but I only have a few "real" pyjamas as in, pieces that were actually marketed to me as sleepwear. The rest is just leggings and sweaters and t-shirts that are exceptionally comfortable. The motor vest and Converse make this acceptable for outside though, right? I think they do.

Have you ever worn your pyjamas outside? NO SHAME.


10 comments

  1. Ik blijf die broek ZO mooi vinden hé! Ik vind hem wel niet meer in de webshop *sad face*

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.asos.com/Selected/Selected-New-Kara-Sporty-Sweat-Pants/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=2882184&SearchQuery=selected&Rf-700=1000&Rf900=4033,1612&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=36&sort=-1&clr=Greymarl hierzo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super mooie outfit! Die broek is zo zalig en de converse schoes ook ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm usually not a fan of skeletons on clothes but that shirt is AMAZING (and I dig your pj philosophy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Da's zeker een aanvaardbare pyjama om mee buiten te komen, vind de broek echt leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stoer en comfy, perfecte combi (ik begin al te rijmen hier). Zalige shirt ook!

    ReplyDelete