Boots, Boots All Kinds of Boots

BOOTS, am I right? I mean, they keep your lower legs toasty, your toes dry and your outfit anywhere from casual to chic. Also, they are kind of a necessity in wintertime when the weather gets cold and wet. Lord knows I love to wear boots. Over knee boots, motorcycle boots, tall heeled vintage boots or ankle boots, I love em all shapes and sizes. And if you're the tiniest bit like me, you love to keep tabs on every possible web shop in case you find the PERFECT pair of boots for your style and leg. You all probably know Zalando from their omnipresent advertisements. I don't often check the website myself, but during a recent online browsing stint I ended up there by falling down the hyperlink rabbit hole. Turns out, they have a freaking stellar selection of boots. See for yourself!



Original outfits: 1, 2. All of the boots above can be found on Zalando.


I'm especially crushing on the first and third pairs of tall boots, and the last pair of ankle boots. If you like things slightly funkier and if you're more of a bad ass than I am when it comes to heel height (I can't deal with anything over 8cm), Zalando also offers brands like Jeffrey Campbell. No need to pay crazy import taxes anymore if you want to get some Jeffrey (lulz)!

So, let's talk boots! What kind of boot is your perfect match? I for one could live out the rest of my life with just some flat or medium heel height black ankle boots, minimalist sandals and comfortable, classic sneakers. Guess that doesn't explain why I keep buying shoes, though, does it?


14 comments

  1. Naar het schijnt zijn de werkomstandigheden voor het Zalando personeel niet al te best. Dat houdt me, ondanks hun inderdaad heerlijke selectie, toch tegen iets bij hen te bestellen.
    Maar fuck yeah boots! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ik heb zwarte lange dringend nodig!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a bunch of boots off of boohoo.com this month. I got a pair that are really similar to that third black pair of tall boots and they're so awesome. I can see myself wearing them with so many things. Hooray boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik wil zo graag een nieuw paar boots, me no got money :(
    Het eerste paar enkelbotjes is ook heel pretty!
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, das ook waarom ik de website quasi nooit check, voel me er ook niet helemaal goed bij. Maar inspiratie opdoen kan altijd! Kijken he :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. dat zijn net de duurste of course :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty boots for sure, but I promised myself I will never ever buy something from Zalando after reading this article:
    http://www.demorgen.be/dm/nl/996/Economie/article/detail/1587623/2013/02/28/Moderne-slavernij-bij-Zalando.dhtml
    They treat their employees like slaves if you ask me, I really can't justify sponsoring that :/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I 100% understand, I have some issues with the company myself. But "In een reactie schuift het bedrijf de hete aardappel door naar Docdata,
    de onderaannemer die ingeschakeld wordt voor het inpakken. Dat contract
    heeft Zalando overigens recent opgezegd. Bij Docdata was niemand
    bereikbaar voor commentaar." does seem to paint a more nuanced picture... In a way, I suspect this company has in fact bettered its ways because it's gotten so much flack for it and not any negative press since. While big companies like Amazon apparently pull the same shit but don't get called out on it. Just read that, was pretty surprised by it as I use amazon all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always had a soft spot for the JC Lita's, but I'm pretty sure I would end up never wearing them because of the heel hight! Definitely now I'm in a flat-boots phase, I haven't touched my medium heels since for ever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a big lover of flats as well :D if i have the option of comfort I just never choose PAIN, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally love the ankle boots! I would love to wear OTK boots here but the weather just wouldn't permit it. So I'll stick to ankle boots for now =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mèh, mijn benen zijn dan wel héél lang, maar ook heel dun en hoge laarzen zijn vaak te breed vanboven. #skinnygirlproblems

    ReplyDelete
  13. ik herken het probleem. Je moet zoeken naar laarzen die niet van heel smal rond het enkel overgaan tot breed vanboven, eerder een rechte schacht. Staat veel mooier!

    ReplyDelete