Armenia city in the sky

Another lovely day of summer. Lemme tell ya, I could get used to this. I was never made for the colder weather we get to “enjoy” here in Belgium. I’m at my happiest when temperatures rise: life is just so much more beautiful when the sun shines! Ofcourse I’d miss layering after a while, but I’ll take the bad with the good. Getting up in the morning with the sun shining and just having to slip on a dress is HEAVEN.

 dress: pimkie


This is my grecian dress. I love coral, and I love the braided detail of the strap. It’s a really simple, comfortable dress in jersey fabric, which plays down the “formal” cut of the dress and makes it perfect for hotter than hot summer days. Every girl should have a simple, comfy, bright colored dress for days like these!
Thanks for the sweet comments every day, people. You rock!

7 comments

  1. You pull off coral very well!!! It looks amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to write a comment here too...I also expresed my delight on chictopia!

    I so love this fresh,chic look! the dress fits you so well.Makes your skin look like after a week spent on a lovely greek beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much girls! I love it too, makes me look so tan! and I LOVE how comfy it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute dress, love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much girls! I love it too, makes me look so tan! and I LOVE how comfy it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to write a comment here too...I also expresed my delight on chictopia!

    I so love this fresh,chic look! the dress fits you so well.Makes your skin look like after a week spent on a lovely greek beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You pull off coral very well!!! It looks amazing:)

    ReplyDelete