Outfit: Floral babydoll dress and over knee boots

Outfit: Floral babydoll dress, oversized knit cardigan and over knee boots


Outfit: Floral babydoll dress, oversized knit cardigan and over knee boots
Outfit: Floral babydoll dress, oversized knit cardigan
the serpents club necklace
flat over knee boots
Outfit: Floral babydoll dress, oversized knit cardigan and over knee boots
cardigan: Zara - dress: Forever21 - over knee boots: Torfs - necklace: c/o The Serpents Club - handbag: & Other Stories
pictures by Julie

These over knee boots were definitely one of my biggest sales scores of last winter, so I'm pretty psyched to pull them out again now that the weather is getting colder. It's not always easy to find boots that fit my skinny calves well, but these totally do! I love how elegant they look despite not really having a real heel. I promise you that this babydoll dress isn't quite as short as it seems in this pic, btw. Julie as simply sitting down while taking the photos, and my dress rode up a bit (stupid tights).

I've been enjoying wearing big knits instead of coats lately. Once we're back in our coats, we're basically confined to looking the same whenever we leave our house for the next couple of months, and I always get so bored of my coats after a while. This cardigan has hands down been the most worn item in my wardrobe for the past year. I don't feature it on the blog too often, but I wear it almost every day. I feel like I should be looking out for a replacement because the knit is starting to pill a bit. I don't know if I should care that much, because this is just what knits do, but still! I think I'm going to go and google some de-pilling methods (apart from using disposable razors). Got any tips?

No comments