Outfit: off shoulder top in the sunset


top: Miss Selfridge via Zalando - skirt: vintage - sandals: Fibi & Clo - purse: Mango - panama hat, hoop earrings: H&M - necklace: c/o Lobogato - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti

I still have a couple of photo sets sitting in my laptop from our France travels, so here's an outfit we shot while we were waiting for our stone oven pizzas. The sun was setting, it was still hot as balls, and despite being in the middle of nowhere in some Provençal industrial zone, the backdrop was gorgeous as ever. Those hills and that light remind me of images of Africa for some reason. My boyfriend thought I was cray cray, but I saw beauty! And I love how these shots turned out.


The outfit is pretty representative of what I wore throughout our holiday. Off shoulder tops and flowy midi skirts are just about the perfect way to battle the heat while staying stylish and feminine, sans sacrificing comfort and freedom of movement. I actually wore this to drive up the Mont Ventoux again. The dude loved it so much last year that he wanted to visit again this year. And, well, the views are pretty amazing.


No comments