Outfit: Sundress, Panama hat and Tevas

You know what I love? Taking a break from it all on a sunny day to spend some time with my mom and my sis at the waterside. The weather has been absolutely gorgeous the past few days, and I couldn't be happier. Belgium so often has grey, chilly spring/summer days, so when we do get relatively long stretches of sun and warmth, I feel like the luckiest little duckling in the pond. Especially when I can pull out a pretty cotton sundress like the one I'm wearing here.

BTW, that point when you and your possible sister(s) reach the age where you can make crude jokes about sex and relationships with your mom: that's basically the best part of adulthood.

outfit: geometric print sundress, panama hat, straw bag


outfit: geometric print sundress, Daniel Wellington watch, friendship bracelet
outfit: geometric print sundress, panama hat, straw bag
outfit: geometric print sundress, Teva rose gold sandals, ankle bracelet
outfit: geometric print sundress, panama hat
outfit: geometric print sundress, panama hat, straw bag
outfit: geometric print sundress, Teva sandals, panama hat, straw bag
outfit: geometric print sundress, panama hat, straw bag
hat: H&M - straw bag: Pimkie - geometric print sundress: Only c/o Defshop - sandals: c/o Teva

Lots of pics, but hey, it was a gorgeous day that I'd like to remember this way. My sis and I also snapped some swimwear shots that I'll be sharing with you guys shortly, so stay tuned.
If it were possible, these Teva sandals have become even more comfortable after breaking them in a bit. I love how the colour is almost a nude, elongating my legs, and how well the shade works with my new fav rose gold nail polish. They also looked lovely with this quirky detailed dress, which I've enjoyed a lot the last week: dressed up with wedges and a blazer for the office, dressed down with messy hair and my Tevas for leisure. Between the neckline and the playful geometric print, I feel like this one will become a new favourite for the summer.

Hope you've been able to catch some sun this weekend!

4 comments

  1. Love your sandals :)

    Liv

    www.livforstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind het ook zo zalig om te genieten van die zonnige dagen <3 ik denk dat ik later echt moet verhuizen naar een permanent zonnig land ofzo = the dream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ik kan niet wachten tot mijn paar arriveert :) Wat zie je er zo gelukkig uit op deze foto's, mooi!
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete