White Coat, Finally


roll neck cable knit sweater: New Look via ASOS - skinnies: H&M - chelsea boots: c/o Kell -  white winter coat: c/o OASAP

Work break is over, back to work :( Gone are those splendid days of sleeping until I could sleep no more, watching five movies in a row at night, having all the time in the world to meet friends, sometimes even being blissfully free from stress (I'm a total worrywort, though I wish it wasn't so). I did make the most of my two last days of freedom so I might sound like a total whiner but I'm actually quite happy. The holidays were lovely, and I have made use of my free time by finally reading those PhD books that I had been wanting to read since foreverrr so I feel like I'm definitely starting work again on the right foot.

Although I will miss my bed. My divine, soft, fluffy, warm bed.

At least I will be braving the cold, dark winter mornings wearing this dream of a coat that is almost as divine, soft, fluffy and warm as my bed. I told you I'd been looking for a good coat in either a pastel shade or light grey/white, and I finally found one that I'm happy with: this one from Oasap, available for only 54€/73.50$ including shipping, and that's without the 20% discount (upon using the code "NEW-YEAR") deducted. If you like what you see, go get it now! Be sure to get the largest size if you like your coats to leave some room for sweaters. I got the XL and it fits me perfectly layered over a thick knit (and I usually wear a EU38 in coats). I could go a size down, but I prefer it like this. I especially recommend this coat to my fellow cool toned peeps: I look awful in more warm toned, yellow-ish winter whites but this one leans more icy/grey, which looks SO much better if you have pink toned skin.

Happy Monday! Are you ready for the work week?



15 comments

  1. Mooi! Ik had er vroeger een gelijkaardige jas, misschien eens tijd om die terug boven te halen ;) Ook fan van de chelsea boots!


    www.lataniedesign.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Een tutorial van uw cat-eye make-up mag anders ook wel (als je dat nog niet deed, uiteraard). Ik vind ze er vaak zo overdreven uitzien, maar bij jou ziet die er echt everyday wearable uit. Mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, staat genoteerd! Dankjewel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. tant mieux d'avoir pu profité des vacances, reste motivée pour les études, j'aime beaucoup ton pull et ton manteau

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that white coat so much, that winter/monochrome/whites and greys thing I see everywhere is my favorite trend for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally agree! I actually tried it last week, and then karma was a bitch and I got dog poo all over the knee of my light grey jeans. At IKEA, of all places. No idea how it happened, but it was awful :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mooie jas!

    Ik begin vrijdag met werken, ben er wel blij om, zeker na een jaar werkloos te zijn, haha.

    x Krizia

    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one great coat.An investment piece for sure

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have one word for this look: perfection. You look amazing!
    It was so sad going back to work today, I missed sleeping in too
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wat een mooie jas! En fijne outfit ook :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yet another great coat!

    http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't get over how amazing your blond hair looks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mooie outfit, die jas is echt perfect!
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete