Happy New Year!

Hi guys! I had an amazing NYE party with my friends last night and trust me, you'll get to see the pictures soon, but right now I'm just sharing some sneak peeks of what I wore because otherwise the main party post would become too humongous to function. I ended up changing two times through the night (once because the long dress was too hot, and once because I needed to wear something stretchy after eating way too much food), but my main look was glittery, sparly, retro glamorous gold.



Dress: c/o Boohoo.com - jewelry: c/o Dastada - pumps: c/o Wonders - earrings: H&M


Happy New Year! Did you make any new year's resolutions? Or do you have any favourite memories of 2013? Mine would definitely be getting funding for a PhD. Hopefully my little Hamsa eye bracelet will bring me luck for 2014, even if it's just the eye and not the hand.


18 comments

  1. thank you! hope you had a lovely quiet night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooooooow! Looking fab Annebeth, très Hollywood Glamour! I made a HUGE resolution as it involves food, and that is MEGA important to me, but basically I've decided to give up meat. I'm not going 100 percent vegetarian, I will be a pescetarian actually - i think i spelt it ok - but I just hope it makes me feel healthier, and I also hope it makes me feel better regarding how I feel about the meat industry bla bla bla, dont want to bother you, but that's my resolution that I hope I can carry out successfully. Have a wonderful 2014 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds good! I've been eating less and less meat over the past year, often having several days a week not eating meat at all and I have to say, it does make me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man you look stunning! That dress is definitely a "wow" dress. I love all the sparkle and glamour of this New Year's Eve outfit. Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wauw wat zie je er prachtig uit! Een echte filmster-look!
    supermooi kleedje en heel mooie foto's.

    Happy 2014 en mijn beste wensen voor het nieuwe jaar!

    X Sara

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING! You are so glamorous and I especially love those detail shots of your rings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you appreciate it because hands are SO FRIGGIN HARD to photograph and not look gnarly :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wat een prachtige jurk! Stond je super!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are stunning! This is a wonderfully classic and glamorous look. I so want a gold sparkly dress! My resolutions are mostly just goals that I always have in my head (eat better, work out more, etc.) but I am trying to at least make them realistic this year. We'll see how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look AMAZING. That is pretty much the ultimate New Year dress and the accessories and hair are all perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wauwie wat een kleed! Ik zou heel graag een job vinden, de zoektocht deprimeert mij al op voorhand.
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy new year!


    And you're absolutely right about showing of your legs in that dress!

    ReplyDelete