Draped Dress, Suede and Patent Bomber Jacket


dress: Zara - boots: c/o Dream in Green - bomber jacket: c/o Selected - rings: H&M

First of my FW13/14 sales buys to be presented on the blog: this draped burgundy dress from Zara. A great comfortable yet elegant work dress, which fit my sales shopping list perfectly. I roughed up the dress by pairing it with this (completely awesome) suede bomber jacket with patent leather appliquées I got from Selected. This jacket, yo. It is the literal bomb(er jacket). Exactly the sort of item that both intrigues and repels you at first sight because it is so out there, and then when you try it on you can't believe you ever doubted its awesomeness. Very happy to have added it to my wardrobe.

Nothing more to add today, check back soon! 

PS I'm so happy my hair has almost grown back to its previous length again. SHORT HAIR NEVER AGAIN


8 comments

  1. Je make-up is echt heel mooi hier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the coolest. That dress is kind of amazing, and I LOVE how you said the coat is one of those that at first both repels and intrigues you, because that was my first thought! It's so interesting, yet weird, yet awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leuk kleedje, mooie kleur :) en de bomber is gewoon fantastisch Ă© ;)

    ReplyDelete