Blazer, Jogging Trousers and Nike Air Max


blazer: Pimkie - top: COS - jogging trousers: Selected Femme - sneakers: Nike Air Max - watch: ISMY - necklace: Diamanti Per Tutti

This look is a total case of Mullet Outfit: business on top, party on the bottom. Usually bloggers pair fancy jogging pants like these with pumps or high heeled boots to fancify everything, but I ended up simply grabbing my sneakers because I love comfort like that. And because the grey and coral pink of my jogging pants totally matches the Nikes. Also, because I'm secretly not really a heels kinda girl (in case you hadn't noticed).

ANYWAY I'm still enjoying our long weekend because long weekends are the best weekends. Time to get stuff done around the house but also just enjoy the freedom of sleeping in and catching up with American Horror Story: Coven. Yeay!


11 comments

  1. American Horror Story is great. Last week's episode was really good.
    But anyway, you always look so cool. I love that this is a mullet outfit. Those trousers look great on you. The blazer really dresses them up for everyday wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your outfit! Ik vind die broek zo fantastisch é ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooi Annebeth! Ben echt fan van de broek :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zalig hoe je uw outfit perfect in twee kan opdelen, mooi gecombineerd!
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Match made in heaven! En uw gezicht op de eerste foto, priceless ^^

    http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  6. haters gonna hate! :D
    comfy for sure, but I still think jogging trousers should be what the are: jogging trousers, not good for going around in town (I'd feel like I am in my pj and not dressed up :D ) Sorry!! I still love you and still think you are beautiful Annebeth, and the best blogger evaah ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik vind deze business on top, party on the bottom een leuke combinatie :) je ziet er ook zo speels uit met de staart, leuk!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm digging the mullet outfit! haha

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  9. So in love with your blog,really! I've just discovered it and I've been kept by your unique and amazing style, you got one more daily reader honey, I think your style fits perfectly with mine and I find you so inspiring, if you want you can have a look to my blog too, and maybe if you like it we can also follow each other, just let me know and congrats again, you're having such a great job

    http://www.sheinbridal.co.uk/beach-wedding-dresses

    ReplyDelete