Black and Navy, Biker Coat


coat: c/o Oasap - mesh longsleeve: Ebay - turtleneck dress: c/o Boohoo.com - boots: Vintage - sweater: ASOS

Sorry for the picture OVERLOAD but Paulien and I snapped so many nice ones smack in the middle of usually crowded main shopping street the Meir (first time for everything!) that I had a hard time choosing. Additionally, I was basically wearing three outfits in one: outfit with coat, outfit without coat and outfit without sweater. Every combination was so nice I wanted to show you guys! I hope you didn't sprain your scrolling finger :-D

This turtle neck dress makes me feel mega sexy. Whenever I wear something so tight, I'm always like WOAH, boobs and ass, where did you come from! Perfect dress to boost your babe-liness. It's really thin though so I'd suggest wearing something underneath if you don't want people to see your underwear (or nipples). But it only costs 9€ so that's no biggie to me, I was planning on wearing it with my mesh shirt anyway. My boyfriend is a big fan of the combination, can't imagine why...

I've been wearing my hair in a french braid a lot lately. It's kind of totally uncool and completely unsexy in a practical, non-fussy librarian sort of way (I think) but it's the perfect modest and clean hairdo to make this outfit acceptable for work. Well, according to me it is at least!

PS: is navy + black the most beautiful color combo or what? Except maybe pink + pink.


11 comments

  1. Kunt gij die clecht bij uzelf maken? Mad props! Ik vind de hele outfit super tof, maar elk kledingstuk apart is ook nog eens mooi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik vind die kleur van uw asos trui echt zo mooi. <3
    And congrats voor het voor-de-eerste-keer-op-de-meir-shooten! Dat is nu toch wel een plekje dat ik minder leuk vind, je wordt zelden zo hard bekeken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving this turtleneck dress on you. Your coat is awesome too! You always manage to look incredibly cool in everything you wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ben nog altijd zo jaloers op die prachtige vintage botjes!
    Mooie outfit & ditto foto's
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always braid my hair before I got sleep and secretly think it looks veeeery pretty in an innocent school girl kind of way :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn, gurl, you fly! loving that braid too!

    http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Body envy! (en coat envy, dat ook)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the 3-outfits-in-one thing! You can so easily move from situation to situation. Also, those boots and that jacket ARE AMAZING. Navy and brown together are my favorite for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete