Peace Sign Sweatshirt, Sporty Look


sweater: c/o Oasap - beanie, leggigns: H&M - peace sign hologram sunglasses: fancy dress shop - sneakerwedges: c/o The Fab Shoes - watch: c/o Swatch


And sometimes, you just want to dress like a Bomfunk MC Freestyler, right? Or maybe that's just part of growing up with MTV playing in the background. I've always been into pop culture, subcultures and their dresscodes. Like a ready made identity you can tack on and rock like a baws, just because you feel like it. Very postmodern, but that's the way I roll. Life is too long to rock just one kind of style, and I contain multitudes yo.

I had my days of being into skater style back in high school, complete with baggy, low slung trousers and vans, but girls rocked baby T's back then (bare that lower stomach!) so this is in fact a reversal of the look of my teens. Tight on the legs, baggy on top, and with a hidden heel in my sneakers to make the look a bit more adult sporty-chic. The sort of outfit I would recommend for a lazy day, if you feel like being all obnoxiously ostentatious about it. And also a bit ridiculous, because srsly who wears heels on a lazy day, AMIRITE?

But I think we can all agree that this big, bold sweatshirt is amazing. I love the silver peace sign (who doesn't love peace? MEANIES), I love the thick, soft fabric and the perfectly oversized fit. Winner! Get it here.
I'm still sick (even picked up a lovely throat infection) so I'm laying low until I stop feeling like crap. And In case you didn't see it last time: 



B.Y.E.


10 comments

  1. Zalig brilleke! :D Ik heb in Lissabon een gelijkaardig exemplaar gezien maar dan met ogen. Heel creepy, maar ik heb nog altijd spijt dat ik het toen niet heb meegenomen! En ik heb ook een skate fase gehad op mijn 13e. Hoort er nu éénmaal bij denk ik :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are freaking ADORABLE. I love this! Seriously. And that gif cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superleuke outfit! Ik ben ook helemaal into sporty chic de laatste tijd <3
    ik heb nooit een skater-periode gehad, maar wel een metal-emo fase: studs, Metallica t-shirts, allstars, zwarte nagels en alles zwart-rood-wit haha :D gelukkig snel uitgegroeid en ik was echt niet hardcore ofzo, maar is echt grappig om foto's van toen terug te zien :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha dat had ik nooit van u gedacht! FOTO'S PLZ :-D Ik was eerst mainstream-skater en toen punk en nu ALLES :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik was vroeger zo'n flower power hippie geval, met zo'n bindi tussen mijn ogen geplakt en dreadlocks tot op mijn gat ;) Loooove your make-up !

    ReplyDelete
  6. danku! en jaaaa hippie stijl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha you're amazing. I love the dancing gif! Your sweatshirt and sunglasses are both absolutely fantastic. Such a fun, comfy-looking outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je was zo cool tot dat die gif eraan kwam, toen werd het nog beter :D

    zou je aub op mijn blog 'insomnia' kunnen stemmen?

    ReplyDelete