Blue Blazer, Pink Tights, Farm Professional


t-shirt, tights, blazer: H&M - skirt: C&A - boots: c/o Sacha - ear cuff: Claire's

Ah I've been so fracking busy the last days, no time to post! And sadly, I won't have time to blog the next two days either since I've got focus groups scheduled well into the evening. BURNING WITH AMBITIONS like a real grown up, herp derp. But I figured I might as well go out with a bang (don't worry, I'll return on Wednesday!) by blogging an outfit I myself would deem PRETTY fracking fly. A good hair day! Sun! Pink! Blue! A COW in the background! Yep, everything anyone might ever want from an outfitpost. Don't argue with me.

Also, according to my sis I looked quite a bit like some kind of modern farming representative, what with the blazer and the serious face and the cow truck in the background. I'm feeling like that will be the number one look for this spring: farm-professional. So fresh, right? Mark my words.

I'm going to watch the new season of Game of Thrones now. Crossing my fingers for some Khaleesi PWNAGE. Hope you're not dreading Monday too much. BYE!

13 comments

  1. De kleur van de jas staat je heel erg mooi! Leuk gecombineerd met de roze panty!


    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. That blazer is amaaaazing! Pastels for spring, always! It's delightful to see you are so busy and doing so well! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaauw! Ik vind je outfit echt geweldig, precies ook wat anders dan je andere outfits. En je ziet er ook heel erg goed uit, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha farming professional :D :D echt dan! Het was echt een mooie outfit en die koe op de achtergrond is vreemd genoeg echt esthetisch aantrekkelijk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ja ik snapte er niets van, zo'n mooie blazer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. het geheim is de blazer, normaal draag ik dat nooit :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lurve that blazer. You're rocking it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style gets better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  9. je weet er altijd een draai aan te geven dat je me verrast :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha! Farm-professional. You two crack me up!
    I LOVE your makeup in this post. It looks amazing! And your hair is gorgeous, as always.
    And that blazer is the perfect color. I love it.

    ReplyDelete