Liquid Leggings, Urban Outfit

liquid look leggings, sweater, purse: Pimkie - sneakers: Nike - jacket: Zara - earrings: H&M - watch: c/o Swatch - sunglasses: c/o sunglassesshop.co.uk - bracelets: Etsy

I saw this amazing outfit on Pinterest that made me go OMG I WANT TO LOOK LIKE THAT, so I tried to replicate it with my own items. Liquid leggings used to be the ISH a few years ago, and then we stopped wearing them, but I'm glad I held onto mine! They are still cool. My outfit is a bit more urban and less minimalist modern than the one that inspired me, but it still looks cool, non? 

I'll probably try to redo it with a more dressed up coat. The secret is the coat, I tells ya. Actually, I took these pictures while spending an afternoon in Antwerp with my friend and we shopped a bit. I bought a coat that would go super awesome with this outfit, something of a half breed between a cardigan and an oversized blazer. Would work perfectly to dress up the leggings and sneakers! EXCITED YET?

And here are my new Oakley Frogskin sunnies incorporated in an outfit! I think they are absolutely rad. They make me feel like the Terminator. My sources of inspiration are so diverse!


As you might have noticed, I'm an absolutely RIVETING writer today (not) so I'm just going to sign off. I did not get enough sleep this night at all, which shouldn't surprise anyone since enough sleep = 10-12 hours for me. I swear I have cat genes in my DNA somewhere.

PS: like my hoop earrings? I'm bringing them back. I bet Schwarzenegger would look fierce in them.

12 comments

  1. love your nike!
    xoxo
    http://thirtiesinthecity.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hele leuke zonnebril!


    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like it! You look so cool and chic. And those glasses are awesome. Hehe. I love how all over the place your inspiration is. It's so interesting to see where people get outfit ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha but arnie has always had a huge influence on me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja ik heb dus ook zoveel slaap nodig he, het is echt gek, 10u minimaal! Maar als je naar pap en mam kijkt is dat niet zo gek, nu ik erover nadenk :-D :-D Hele coole outfit, prachtige trui! En zo'n liquid legging ga ik ook es kopen, zo een heb ik niet eens! Volgens mij kan ik daar vet sexy dingen mee doen. Ik ben nog steeds verliefd op je sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the mirror sunnies and I haven't caved in to Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice outfit, good to see liquid leggings back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hele leuke outfit! de trui en de glasses zijn echt perfect

    ReplyDelete