Leopard, Mustard and Layers

coat: Pimkie - pants: River Island - top, scarf: H&M - boots: New Look - cardigan: Vintage


Back after a short break to deal with... life. Just an outfit, warm colors and lots of prints and layers. Helps me deal with the cold.

ALSO, just because pink cheers me up, and just because it fits in 100% with where my mind has been the past few months: do you know Keel's Simple Diary?


The perfect present, for a loved one or for yourself. This diary consists of templates in a way, short, thoughtprovoking and fun questions that make keeping a diary a lot easier. The older I get and the more I live, the more I'm aware of how important it is to keep a track of all of your memories and experiences. This blog is a good way to do that, but of course I don't share everything on here. An oldschool, private diary would be perfect, but I always feel that starting to write is such a hurdle to overcome. I'm telling you, if these existed in Dutch I would own one in every color! And for my French speaking readers: Taschen is bringing out a French edition come May, available in the Brussels Taschen store for only 12€. You can download it as an Iphone app as well! Go get it! And let me know when I can buy one in Dutch!

19 comments

  1. The diary is so cute. Love your jeans too! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit! the yellow and the navy are such a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this Annebeth- what a lovely combination of pieces! I also adore those journals- I would love one as a gift!

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh je haar is zo mooi! En die simple diary's zijn zo leuk, dat is volgens mij echt goed om iemand cadeau te geven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pants

    Check out my GIVEAWAY - http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/2012/04/200-followers-giveaway.html

    yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not the biggest fan of leopard print, but this look is absolutely perfect! Everything goes well from the double stripes to the mustard trousers, leopard print and your gorgeous red hair!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love. keeping little journals like that in my bag. That color is great too. Such a good outfit, your shoes are a perfect touch.

    Stay in the Lines

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shut...the front door! These boots are so sick! Love them.

    Cutest diary!

    http://intricatelydisheveled.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such an amazing colour combination, the navy, red and mustard are perfect together. You lok so cozy, the shoes are insanely awesome tooo!!
    Sometimes life requires us to slow down and take a break. It's needed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome awesome awesome <3

    Meghan
    outoforderdesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. pretty color combination, although it reminds me of fall and I want spring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. same here, but the weather is so sucky :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. They're sooo cute! Ze passen echt perfect bij die broek, hele leuke combinatie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Weer een hele mooie warme outfit van je, warme kleuren vind ik altijd zo mooi bij je passen :)
    En de Keel's diary heb ik al als app, wil ik nu nog harder in de boekvorm! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't often comment on your blog, so I just want to let you know that I am generically loving it as of lately. Really, like loving loving loving it! Keep up the good job darling :)


    Giulia @Giules.
    new post on http://giulesss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank you so much, it means the world to me, especially since I've been going to a tough patch in my personal life and I can't help but feel it has its impact on my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Leuke outfit!! Vooral de broek is echt super! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Heel leuke outfit en supermooie boots.
    Celeste
    www.winstonandceleste.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete