Green Fake Docs & Cemetery

CALM DOWN PEOPLE I totally love my teal hair again today. I'm having my period btw maybe that's why my brain is being fickle as hell. 

ANYWAY here is an outfit I photographed before I dyed my hair (duh). I'm wearing AWESOME fake green doc martens I got from H&M months after they first arrived since I missed out on them some way and only noticed them when there were 2 pairs left in Antwerp, luckily in the perfect sizes for my sister and me. I bought one pair as a bday gift for my sis, and the other came home with me. These shoes are so fun and bright! Just a simple outfit to let the boots shine.

BTW while I was taking these pics some dude came up to me to talk about a grave excavation he had just been helping with and apparently bodies are/used to be vacuum packaged in the grave? Wth? Is this true or was I talking to some crazy whacko murderer who is standing right behind me right.... NOW?

dress, boots: H&M
coat, scarf: T2 vintage
tights: GB Carrefour

14 comments

  1. Die kleur van die laarsjes zijn super!

    ReplyDelete
  2. periods mess with our minds, ugh. I am LOVING these bright green shoes, how fun :) That polka dot dress is so very gorgeous too
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I used to get creepy men in Mexico, but that one sounds like a real charmer!

    Glad to hear you're back on track, I've been a mad period bitch too this week :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cemeteries are a great place for a photoshoot, even if you have to deal with some wacky creepsters. Anyway, I love your polkadot dress and toggle jacket. Looking good!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha lekker wispelturig. Ach ja die vervelende hormonen, wat doe je eraan ;)
    Gelukkig ben je nu wel blij met je haar :)

    Leuk jurkje trouwens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a sweet dress! Lucky you snapping up both pairs! I'm glad you like your hair again! ahah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Annebeth, this polka-dot dress it's beautiful, beautiful, beautiful...I loved his boots,I love red plaid scarf
    kisses rose- in japan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really, really want red shoes. Sort of related to this. . .

    ReplyDelete
  9. those boots really pop up and they are so different from the rest of the outfit! but that is what makes it interesting and unique, as always

    ReplyDelete
  10. these shoes will look great with your teal hair. Lovely outfit, and I don't know what happens with dead corpes but it sounds really scary. xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY for nep doc martens! Zo'n prachtige kleur, ik heb ze ook al vet veel aangehad.

    ReplyDelete