A Streetcar Named Lee

After yesterday's post that showed my unlikely but growing love for actual PANTS, I appear to be on a pant-adoring roll. Case in point: today I am posting about my new pair of Lee jeans! Okey okey, I got these for free (YEAY) in honor of the renewed Lee store opening in the Kammenstraat in Antwerp, but I know for sure that I'll be wearing these a lot. When I throw these on with my chelsea boots they make me feel like grabbing a pea coat, getting a bowl-haircut and joining a 60s British rockband. You feelin' me? 

I initially asked for a pair of seventies flares but since they didn't have those in store yet (next season! I'm so ahead of the cuuuuurve) I was more than happy to settle on this pair of Scarletts: skinny, stretch, medium rise. I'm into the pale chalky color too, very unusual right? And I imagine it looking gorgeous with navy or dark red.

blouse: T2 vintage
boots: ASOS

And that was not all! In fact, our day started with a ride on the Lee streetcar (will be all over Antwerp for a stylish ride!) that took us to the lovely Lee store where skilful sales assistants helped us find the perfect pair of denim. 


Sofie, Kim and me had loads of fun goofing around and camwhoring. I don't know why but I always look the goofiest by FAR in grouppics. I have a talent.

Afterwards, we were invited to a lovely Lee lunch at In De Roscam at the Vrijdagmarkt. Cucumber soup with dill and a goat's cheese-honey-apple sandwich. We were accompanied by Chucky-like dolls but the food was gooooood!



*cue Psycho themesong*

Thanks, Listenup PR and Lee!!

22 comments

  1. Hey wat gek, mijn overburen haha (ik werk bij de AllSaints, recht tegenover de Lee)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha totally awesome, us playing with the dolls! :D I loovveed the jeans you picked they look so good on you! And why do I always manage to look like a total moron in group pictures? sigh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you look really good in jeans actually, how awesome you got these pretties for free. I love the colour and casual combo with the shirt and boots! I'm totally feeling the 60s rock band vibes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I love those jeans on you!!! :D
    And oh dear...those dolls are a little scary... :/
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jeans are really cute, but how awesome are the kewpie doll! Love ...
    Kelly @
    Elegantly Academic

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking super rad my dear. lee have always been a great jeans brand i reckon!! i remember when i was about 17 i was obsessed and owned like 10 pairs haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's still kind of odd to see you in pants, but they look great on you. i'm glad you've added a few to your wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je staat echt wel goed met een jeans hoor, Annebeth! Een beetje vreemd om je zo te zien (want anders draag je altijd zo'n schattige jurkjes of rokjes) maar wel héél cool! Het zou leuk zijn mocht je ons af en toe verrassen met zo'n 'andere' outfit ;-) (btw: jij staat precies ook wel met alles!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you could totally work the rockabilly style dude

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jij kan echt àlles hebben! Beetje gek om je nu met een broek te zien, aangezien we jurkjes van je gewoon zijn... maar oh zo mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally get the vibe :) really like the color too! And djeez, those dolls are creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely love the colour of these jeans! So unusual but so versatile.
    Your boots are too cute too :]]

    Charlotte x

    ReplyDelete
  13. i dont think ive ever seen you in pants! i love em on you, and theyre so cute w those boots!!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  14. Heel leuke outfit! En nu ik die reactie hieronder lees denk ik eigenlijk ook dat ik jou nog nooit met een broek heb gezien. Staat je anders heel goed! En mooie boots, ik heb er gelijkaardige :).

    ReplyDelete
  15. aaaah iedereen die zegt dat ze me nog nooit in een broek hebben gezien leest mijn blog niet goed! Ik heb er de laatste maanden verschillende keren een gedragen en vorige winter VAAK! :D maar bedankt :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, seriously scary dolls :S me no like it at all :( Like your jeans though, and it looks like a cool event by the way. I can see how those jeans can be easy to wear with A LOT of stuff xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute outfit
    love the boots

    http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
    http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, this looks like an awesome event! I think you look SO great in those jeans, and how cool is the street car? x

    ReplyDelete
  19. sounds like a super fun day, and I've been dyeing for a pair of lee jeans recently! Yours are awesome!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well you definitely have the legs and behind for pants lady, those look amazing on you. I like the chalky colour too, bet those would look awesome with some plaid and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  21. you look pretty pretty pretty good in these :) maybe you can share your love between skirts and pants equally ;)

    ReplyDelete