I just wanted to share this beautiful picture we took of our family (sadly sans our dad, since he's still in the hospital) when my brother came over from America a week ago. We had a lovely afternoon together, and I really feel our love shines through in this particular shot.
As you can see, we all have wicked style, huge foreheads, deep set eyes and a slightly Mediterranean appearance :-D
And to make this post slightly more blog-appropriate: I made a small polyvore collage with the items I am looking out for, my fall wishlist in other words.
What I want:
- a wintercoat with a hood and preferably a toggle closure
- corduroy trousers in a brick red/rust orange hue
- over knee socks in all kinds of colors and prints
- a cute satchel or briefcase for daily use and school
- the perfect black chelsea boots
- cable knit sweaters, preferably cropped!
Ah, those boots <3