Bawring




This is probably the lamest outfit I've ever posted online you guys. BUT that's what happens when you have to get up way early and exams have sucked out all of your inspiration/motivation to dress up nicely. I was wearing something EVEN more boring before I changed into this, but somehow this is as good as I got. It didn't help that I had like 4 minutes to take pictures before it got too dark (and too rainy). So this is what you get! I'm not used to having my hair all the way up like this, but it feels so nice to have your neck and ears free and breezy. Am I the only person who enjoys the feeling of air brushing by your ears and neck? It makes me feel all fresh and elegant. Yeah, that makes no sense.

Anywayz, my last exam went pretty okey! When I saw the first question I freaked out because it came out of this part of the book everyone thought not to be essential at all, one of those silly details that didn't seem very interesting. But it ended up being one of the three questions on the exam. Oy vey. I rocked the other two questions though, and when I looked up the answer to the first question I found out I didn't screw up as bad as I thought so I'm pretty satisfied. I'm really tired now though, I almost fell asleep on the train back home. And a little sad, because almost all of my friends are leaving to study abroad next semester :( I'm going to be so lonely! Screw my lack of parents for financial support. If I had the money, I'd totally go to Italy or Spain or France or England next semester :( Oh well, life is life.
Sorry I don't have anything more exciting to tell you guys today! I'll be having lots of time over the next weeks to check out all of your blogs FINALLY, so that is a very positive thing.

velvet shorts, tights, bag: H&M
sweater, scarf: Pimkie
boots: vintage

25 comments

  1. No way Annabeth, this isn't boring - I really like it! It has a realy 70s vibe (which as well all know, is Back). And your hair looks lovely scraped back like that. Channelling the ballerina trend, you are so on the ball ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Bag!!

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your boots, they make your legs look so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not at all boring, I love it! Especially the way you wore your hair <3 It's something new for me, I think I haven't seen your hair like this before, and it's great! And Glad to hear about your exam!
    I would also love to study abroad, especially Britain, or Sweden, or Denmark, simply somewhere north :) but I cannot - not only I have no money, but my subject is so stupid that I can study it only here, in CZE. I study translating and interpreting, and it's impossible to do it in any other language than your mother tongue, obviously, so I just have to sit here and pine for faraway magic lands *sigh* But then I say to myself: What the heck, I'm gonna get my degree and then earn loads of money and then I can travel my ass off, haha :)
    Love, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loove your boots! Awesome outfit, you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think this is boring - it involves velvet shorts, seriously, how boring can that be? And yay on finishing exams! I studied abroad for most of last year and while it was fun at times I was actually really happy to get back home so chin up and all...

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your hair up like this, it suits you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What are you talking about, this isn't boring!! :D
    Yay for finishing another exam :D Mmm...I was too scared to go abroad, I wouldn't have been able to be away from home that long, haha
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. your blog name is absolutely adorable :) love your satchel as well, it's so gorgeous!

    love your blog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The bag and scarf are favourite parts of the outfit - especially the bag, it's lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I actually love this outfit and I think it is really cute. The wintery print on the sweater is such a contrast to the dressy shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  12. even in simple outfits you're never boring!! i love that scarf! also congrats on your last exam!
    Scrapbook de la Emma

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're outfit is simple and elegant-not boring! I like simple aesthetics, because some times you just need a no nonsense outfit! BTW, I know exactly what you mean about the hair. Put it in a bun with a good braid out of the face and you're fresh for the rest of the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww, exams can indeed suck the life out of you, especially when they test you on insignificant details. /: p.s. today, my roomie and i totally had to race the sun to take pictures before dark.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Not boring at all! You still have so many colors and textures going on. It's a lovely look on you :)

    I think your hair looks great up, too. That breeze on the neck definitely is a nice feeling. Refreshing.

    That's too bad that your friends are all heading off to go abroad. I know exactly how you feel... I guess I could go if I wanted to, but I like it here way too much to be gone for that long.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the boots...am following !!

    Would absolutely love you to enter my GIVEAWAY:

    http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/01/giveaway-be-my-february-girl.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. don't worry I don't think this outfit is tooo boring. Sometimes it also can be refreshing to put just something normal and based on. And I really like your hair done like that :)
    I really know what you mean about being sucked out during the exam phase. I'm so glad my last one is already this comming tuesday! Are you finished with all of your ecams now?

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look super cuuute with that hairstyle! :D
    -Nico-

    ReplyDelete
  19. Leuke outfit, erg mooie kleur laarzen!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love this! the whole look is great....the short and the tights are to die for!! and all those colors together....perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous bag! i absolutely love that color.

    ReplyDelete