But I’m really happy today because of the great exam, and because of some other things as well!
1) a streetstyle photographer stopped me today and asked if she (a gorgeous girl with blond curls) could take my picture because she loved my outfit!!!
btw if you read this: comment and leave me your email, I’d love to see your work!
2) I finally bought white brogue-type shoes: a simpler version than the ones I posted earlier on my blog, but the second I tried them on I knew it was love. They were quite cheap (50 euros for real leather: not bad!) and the leather is soooo supple! I can’t wait for them to get a bit dirty though, haha
3) I had a delicious tuna sandwich (yes I am a tuna sandwich-addict)
4) I found some really superduper cute summershoes at h&m, cheap espadrilles and some sandals which I’ll be taking pictures of one of these days
5) I bought a cheap Bruce Springsteen shirt at H&M: I LOOOOOVE Bruce and there was only one shirt or I just couldn’t find the rest of them. There were a lot of Rolling Stones shirts though but I don’t really like the band and it had that overplayed mouth print that is almost tacky to me
6) I’m having pizza in like two minutes. I’m not that hungry because of said tuna sandwich, but IT’S PIZZA
7) I quite like this outfit and how my hair has been looking. That is all!
edit: some pics of my new shoes and my cutie cats