Peaceful Easy Feeling



I love this outfit more in real life than on photo, and I sort of hate that I blend in with my background, but that’s just the way it issssss. I’m still way into longer skirts and my floral headband, and these adorable swedish clogs are just the icing on the cake. They make me so happy when I look at my feet!

I’m sort of busy because I have a christmasparty to prepare (family gettogether at my house tomorrow) so my mind isn’t really focused on blogging, sorry! I don’t have anything interesting to say anyway. I’ve picked up a gorgeous dark red velvet dress at a thrift store for the party, and I’ve been altering it to fit me and to be even more awesome, so my creative juices have been flowing in that direction rather than blogging. I forgot taking “before” pictures of the dress again, but you’ll see the finished product in a few days. It’s really pretty and glamorous, with a slit and an asymmetrical neckline and stuff. Awesome for 12 euro. I’m totally going to be fiercely overdressed again, but my family knows me so they won’t mind.

Enjoy your weekend!

 cardigan, top: H&M
headband: etsy (littlehoneypies)
skirt: vintage
shoes: lotta from stockholm
belt: boyfriend's

18 comments

  1. I just bought that cardigan from H&M last weekend, love it. Can't wait to see the finished dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this outfit!!!

    xoxo
    Elizabeth Hope
    www.styleitinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!! :)

    commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes. They look exactly like Swedish Hasbeens clogs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colour of that cardigan!

    Sal xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable look!!! You can rock those shoes like no one else! And the color palatte is amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this! The headband is beautiful and you have the most gorgeous eyes :)
    The pop of red with the shoes is so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the cardigan !!
    visit and follow my blog if you don't mind dear <3


    daraziivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE your shoes & ring. Seriously! You are too pretty!

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  10. dark red ones are a really good idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh, i love the whole look..army green and a pop of red..and thanks so much fro dropping by and commenting on my last post:)

    http://streetstyleindia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your outfit the colour palette is amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the hint of red in this outfit and the headband adds a nice touch. I think those accessories keep you from getting lost in the background. Can't wait to see how you transform the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute outfit! I love your flower headband.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love everything about this outfit, especially the skirt & shoes! I love your blog (I'm a new follower). (:

    Oh and thanks for the sweet comment! Wes Anderson is definitely my favorite director. I love every single one of his movies WAY too much. :D

    ReplyDelete