Printmix to the max!

dress: zara
scarf: h&m
shoes: berschka
belt: sash came with zara tunic
glasses: pimkie


I don’t think I’ve ever worn this many prints at the same time. I’m wearing a floral scarf, a birdprint dress, a pinstriped belt and some leopard shoes. And yet, I feel like this outfit really works. Am I wrong? The purple, white and blue compliment each other (and me!), and the birdprint takes front stage while the other prints are quite understated or, in the case of the scarf, sort of abstract. I love this outfit, and I don’t say that very often. Scarves are such a great accessory, but I forget about their existence most of the time if it isn’t cold outside. I just bought a lovely leopard scarf I intend to include in some outfit very soon.
The dress and the shoes are favorites of mine. The print of the dress is just so unique, and the shoes are cute and comfy and customized by me. They used to be tan leopard, but I used some dark shoepolish to rub on the canvas-like top layer and they ended up purple, which I love a lot more. Makes the leopard more elegant and less tacky if you ask me!
Ok, I might post some more later this day but right now it’s time for our sunday breakfast! Enjoy your sunday, darlings!

9 comments

  1. Wauw! Geweldig al die prints! =D
    En het jurkje blijft mooi! ^^

    Leuke zonnebril trouwens!

    *X*

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)) i already said how i like it :) and i´m going to say it again. because i´m really impressed by your skils in combinatig prints together:) very very inspiring pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, thanks for sharing!

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this dress too! so beautiful ! looks great on you ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this dress too! so beautiful ! looks great on you ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wauw! Geweldig al die prints! =D
    En het jurkje blijft mooi! ^^

    Leuke zonnebril trouwens!

    *X*

    ReplyDelete
  7. :)) i already said how i like it :) and i´m going to say it again. because i´m really impressed by your skils in combinatig prints together:) very very inspiring pictures :)

    ReplyDelete