I'm feeling raw I'm in the prime of my life

 dress worn as skirt, hat: H&M
bustiertop, belt: pimkie
shoes: sac d'anvers

Nothing feels like summer to me than wearing a retro inspired feminine outfit in light hues. The skirt is actually this dress I wore with the top part tucked in and with a belt to keep it in place. The bustiertop was one of the bustiers I tried on a while ago but dismissed on finding the fit really awkward. I ended up buying it today after seeing it was only 7 euro in the sales, and decided I could make it work. I removed the boning and took it in a bit and I don’t mind the fit now. Not perfect, but it’ll do. I just love the seersucker fabric, the straps that cross in the back and the pinstripes too much to pass up on it! The shoes are my fave summershoes at the moment, I wish I had those indestructible feet that supermodels and Barbie seem to have, so I could wear skyscraper heels every single day! And I don’t need to tell you why I love the hat, it’s just perfect in every single way.


Work has been kicking my butt so I’m really really sorry to not be able to post as much text as I usually do. I don’t like it either :( I have been loving the things we get in our store’s new late summer/fall collection: lots of floral, lots of stripes, lots of military and lots of nautical. Very cute combination and wearing all those prints and details definitely cheers you up when you’ve got fall’s gloom leaning over your shoulder.

7 comments

  1. sp pretty dear! i love the dainty dress and boater hat!


    xx,
    JL
    http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the photos. You look so pretty. Where do you take your photos? Have a great day!!!

    Jackie
    www.styleforecasts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much joanna!

    jackie: thanks doll, I take em in my backyard :D Not quite brave enough to venture out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooooo beautifu pics,you look fab!!

    http://micimathonka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look like a laaaady!!! love your blog, just came across it via chictopia.

    following:)

    x
    bec
    mitzilovesopshops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. sooooooo beautifu pics,you look fab!!

    http://micimathonka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sp pretty dear! i love the dainty dress and boater hat!


    xx,
    JL
    http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete