Oh yes the cheetah dress

How can you NOT love a dress that has jungle animals all over it? Perfect for when the summer reminds you of exotic destinations. I love how the print kind of makes this dress “upscale” while it’s just a simple cotton tube with two straps :D Still not in the biggest writing mood, but I promise I’ll type a longer post one of these days. I just made my signature strawberrymousse again, nom nom. And we might take a little trip this afternoon to frolic in the sun, and my boyfriend and I bought a new tv as the old one was REALLY old, like 13 years old. And you know how boys are, they want every screen to be big. Unless it’s a cellphone, then they want it to be as small as possible. Silly, right? And in no possible way comparable to girls and their need for the most shoes, the highest heels/platforms and the brightest red lipstick.
Oh no.
 dress, belt: h&m
shoes: sac d'anvers

4 comments

  1. You look fantastic! The print is so charming and I love the (is is blue or purple) color on the dress. What great style you have, missy. xo. -Bella Q
    http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loved the last photo!!! Wow you're getting even better everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fantastic! The print is so charming and I love the (is is blue or purple) color on the dress. What great style you have, missy. xo. -Bella Q
    http://www.thecitizenrosebud.com

    ReplyDelete