A long time ago, we used to be friends

 top: h&m
skirt: vero moda
shoes: sac d'anvers

This is definitely one of my safest outfits yet. Very classic and kind of boring if you ask me, but sometimes you just feel like looking feminine and beautiful without making too much of an effort! Knee length skirt + strapless top, very nice if you are at some swanky hotel for instance and in the evening you want to go down to enjoy the sunset and some cocktails! Just thinking out loud here. Dayum that would be nice.
 source: google

But dressing for the occasion always makes me feel like I’m almost there. A girl can dream!
I’m not sure on the pictures either: I like the sun rays, but the purple spot on the lense bothers me. Oh well, it’s saturday, I can take it easy now. Can’t be on your very very best every day, can you?
Enjoy the weekend honeys! And thanks for all the sweet comments on me looking like Katy Perry, haha. Whenever my hair grows out, I get compared to her all the time.

6 comments

  1. cooooolll lightning on your outfit photos!!!
    and nice nice photos xD xD
    have a nice weekend!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's not a boring outfit! you look so darling and amazingly gorgeous <3

    and i love it when you explain your dreams, makes me want to go with you! haha


    <3
    lyndsey

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, boring for you, way too beautiful for me... I loved your skirt and styling... I also liked the photos but you're right about the purple part... collateral damage :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This isn't boring. It's very classic in my opinion. I hope your weekend is going splendid:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much girls! I'm glad you didn't find it boring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This isn't boring. It's very classic in my opinion. I hope your weekend is going splendid:)

    ReplyDelete