All along the watchtower

 dress: zara
jacket: h&m
shoes: sac d'anvers

Sorry my pictures are a bit dark and crappy, but that’s what you get when the sun is so bright :D I wanted to try the military+romantic trend when I found my highschool button jacket again so this is it! I imagine this outfit looking great with clogs too, and maybe a somewhat baggier jacket?
We’re going to eat our traditional sunday breakfast now and then I’m going to study and make tiramisu! Enjoy your sunday boys and girls!

13 comments

  1. The first couple pictures are the greatest - I can't stop giggling!

    I really dig the jacket, especially with all the pins on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooooh I love it! Great combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your jumping pictures, so fun! Ouuhhh and the military with girly is so Perfect! Love it:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks so much girls! :D I'm glad you enjoyed my silly jumps, haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waaaaauw! 1 woord: PRACHTIG!!!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those jumps are mad!!! :D Fun photos.
    What a great look, I have a jacket like that, I am off to find it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wo hu cang long :O

    crouching tiger, hidden dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha thanks so much everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet, sweet dress! Way to toughen it up with the jacket :)

    XX,
    Neekoh

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha thanks so much everyone! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. wo hu cang long :O

    crouching tiger, hidden dragon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waaaaauw! 1 woord: PRACHTIG!!!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your jumping pictures, so fun! Ouuhhh and the military with girly is so Perfect! Love it:D

    ReplyDelete