Teenagers scare the living shit out of me

Floral upon floral, that’s what spring does to a girl like me! This is one of my favorite floral dresses, I love the vibrancy of the print and how small and abstract the floral print actually is. What better way to wear it than with more pretty red floral in the form of a scarf? At first, I planned on going all nineties and wearing my lace up boots with this, but it was too warm outside and I settled on these shoes. I wist they were white/black instead of grey/black though, but whatayagonnadoabatit?


 dress: pimkie
shoes: sacha
scarf: pimkie
glasses: claire's


The weather was so lovely, I spent the last hour before class on the grass in front of the library, soaking up the sun rays. It was like 20° celsius there in the sun! And after a gruelling lesson in statistics, I ran into my best friend from class in the street and we just stood there talking for like an hour, gossiping and laughing our asses off. You don’t meet that many people who you can do that with so it was great. After that, I drove home with my boyfriend and we made/ate dinner. Then we watched a movie together (I love watching tv with in the arms of my boyfriend) and called it a night!

6 comments

  1. I love this dress! You have so many great dresses!! :D

    I also love your expressions in this photos, loads of fun! Cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your floral dress and oxfords! :o I made dinner with my boyfriend last night and then watched The Cat Returns in his arms. Pretty much the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god I LOVE the cat returns! I have a total crush on the cat baron, hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dress is gorgeous, love your scarf and shoes, too!

    www.fashionjjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey lady! I'm moving from chictopia to your blog, haha. I can following your cute looks easier that way!
    I'll add you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey lady! I'm moving from chictopia to your blog, haha. I can following your cute looks easier that way!
    I'll add you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete