One way ticket to a madman's situation

I’m watching What Happens In Vegas as type speak, quite an entertaining movie but you guys, how muscular is Cameron Diaz? I wouldn’t want that body, that’s just not feminine if you ask me. She looks like an overtanned bodybuilder. Why is it that women who get a bit older in Hollywood all seem to board the muscletrain? Felicity Huffman, Madonna, Sarah Jessica Parker, Cameron Diaz, it’s just not attractive. I prefer a woman that isn’t as fit and toned as she was in her twenties, if it allows her to keep that feminine softness to her fysique.
But since Cameron is such a sweetiepie and she just seems to be a very active, athletic girl who loves to work out, I don’t think she looks like this because she feels like she has to. That makes it okey if you ask me. And it’s pretty awesome that she gets to play with Ashton Kutcher as her love interest, there are hardly any actresses who don’t get cast opposite a much older love interest so this is certainly refreshing!


My boyfriend and I went to a boyscout event for his boys last night, soooooooo soccer mom-ish but it was hilarious and the food was pretty good! It does take an ass to mess up french fries so I guess they played it safe, but still! When we got home we had a great romantic night, watching movies and going to bed early, continuing our night there :-)
And this is what I wore, the skirt is actually a dress I’m wearing underneath the sweater, one of my favorite h&m summerdresses. And this hat was something I have been trying to incorporate in my wardrobe since I love hats, but I never like the way my head looks with one. What do you guys think? Do I look good with this hat?


dress: h&m
sweater: h&m
boots: new look
hat: pimkie
necklace: h&m

11 comments

  1. this whole outfit is really gorgeous! you look so stylisch, fun and interesting! i immediately make jazz/artistic freethinker scene associations :D the hat matches you so well, and that neckless and colorful dress, waaaaaaant!
    the whole picture is just so.. complete, i've got nothing else to add to that

    i would TOTALLY wear it too

    again, one of your best looks so far i think :d but that's normal since the beginning you only got bettah and bettah and bettahhhhh

    and don't let me be misunderstood :D it's me, missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: the first one is pretty creepy :p but i get the picture, you were going for a venus de milo silhouette! told ya, this outfit screams "lets be artists!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I was just doing the typical burlesque type pose with the hat covering my boobs moron :D

    And I totally thought of the whole flapper-jazz scene too when I thought of this look! great minds think alike :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh nice look! Love those boots and the hat is rather cute! You have a great way with color Annebeth! Hope Sunday was a cool as Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the hat looks great on you! I love this outfit. It is so casual yet stylish. Totally awesome colours in the dress/skirt. And it's a great length.

    Love it.

    heart:

    purplestinkindogtoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Love the print of the dress. I like the hat too, i don't think it looks weird or anything! I know what you mean about overly muscular hollywood 30 year olds, not a good look at all! I do love Cameron Diaz though, so she can be forgiven.

    www.fashionjjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. just saw you on chictopia- great blog! again, love this outfit... :)
    xx
    http://disarmingdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey darling, thanks so much for checking me out, your style rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just saw you on chictopia- great blog! again, love this outfit... :)
    xx
    http://disarmingdarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey darling, thanks so much for checking me out, your style rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh nice look! Love those boots and the hat is rather cute! You have a great way with color Annebeth! Hope Sunday was a cool as Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete