I thought that you were wise, but you were otherwise

I felt like dressing a bit goddessy today, so I wore this pretty, flowy seethrough dress and I wore it with my crazy wraparound belt. This is actually three belts I got in the sales at h&m that combine into one belt that wraps around four times. Quite heavy, but the perfect way to jazz up an otherwise tame outfit. I wore my little snake necklace with it because I love it, and put some gold eyeshadow on. There was a bit of wind outside so this turned out really cool for the pictures! It only kind of sucks that the wall is almost the same color as my dress, but the garden is all messed up so I couldn’t use my other wall :(










 Dress: pimkie
Belts: h&m
Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Boots: h&m

The weather is progressively getting better, we’re up more than 10° celsius from last week! You won’t hear me complaining, although it’s sad I can’t wear my leopard coat anymore :( Oh well, I'll still love it next year!

I’m even more nervous now for the debate, no idea why. The presentation was way scarier but I wasn’t as nervous at all, this sucks :-D On a more positive note: I’m going shopping with a friend of mine tomorrow, should be fun even if I’m not planning on buying a lot :D

update: the debate went great! it was about illegal downloading of cd's and movies etcetera, an interesting subject to debate about. What is your opinion on illegal downloading? I think the government should make all downloads legal, but just have a culture-tax or something like that which pays the artists directly for what they do. Artists that get downloaded more frequently should get more financial support than those that get downloaded less frequently, but no one should become INSANELY rich, no one needs that much money anyway. We shouldn't cling to how things were before the internet. Ofcourse the world changes, and the cultural sector should change with it. Downloading has a lot of upsides: new bands that aren't as famous yet get more exposure because you'll download something unknown more quickly than you would buy an album, and once you've discovered this new band, you might go to a concert or buy their album if you decide you love them!

Listening to: Morcheeba - Otherwise

8 comments

  1. found you via chictopia and im so glad i did, i love this song and the dress/belts/boots are great!!! <3

    www.bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a HUGE Morcheeba fan!, Trigger Hippy is my fave song of theirs. But this one is great too. They are a very "me" sound! :D

    I love this dress Annebeth, and the photos with the wind look really good too!! Perfect boots! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments people! you are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dayum gurl. hawt!


    i always tend to nostalgically lookin' back to a time i wasn't even born :d i'm starting to realise how wrong that is. your arguments really make sense. everything changes, you can't step into the same river twice, and if (maybe) you wanna make a change you have to remain within the given framework. i hear ya!

    plus, sometimes i download myself (though i don't know if it's really the illegal way). either way i don't pay, so i guess :D and i'm always frustrated when i can't find it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your belts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. dayum gurl. hawt!


    i always tend to nostalgically lookin' back to a time i wasn't even born :d i'm starting to realise how wrong that is. your arguments really make sense. everything changes, you can't step into the same river twice, and if (maybe) you wanna make a change you have to remain within the given framework. i hear ya!

    plus, sometimes i download myself (though i don't know if it's really the illegal way). either way i don't pay, so i guess :D and i'm always frustrated when i can't find it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the comments people! you are the best :)

    ReplyDelete